Oh wow. These are fantastico!
Pizza is one of my favorite cheat foods.
I try not to keep myself from eating things that i love but I found a recipe and decided to make a few adjustments and create a super healthy version of my favorite food.
Not only is there zero dough (wheat, yeast, flour…etc) there is NO DAIRY. I know how amazing and delicious dairy is. Dont get me wrong, I love my greek yogurt, but dairy just doesn’t make me feel great. So, I cut it out. This recipe is fantastic and SO easy.
And side note, that is not my photo. Cant get my own photos up here tonight but this one is ALRIGHT compared to mine this is from the original recipe.
Light and Tasty Cha-Cha-Chili
1lb ground chicken (or ground turkey)
1 large can diced tomatoes (no salt added)
1 small can tomato paste
1 can pinto beans (no salt added)
1 can kidney beans (no salt added)
1 can white navy beans (no salt added)
1 green pepper, chopped
2 red peppers, chopped
1 large white onion, chopped
1tsp black pepper
2tsp garlic powder
2tsp chili powder
1tsp cayenne powder
(add more seasonings to taste)
1. place meat in large pot and stir occasionally until browned.
2. add in vegetables, and stir of med. heat for 5 mins
3. add in rest of ingredients and bring to a boil
4. turn down heat, cover, and let simmer for 45 minutes
1 cup raw almonds
1/2-3/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
1/4 cup flax seed
1 tbsp chia seed
1/4 cup sesame seed
1/4 cup sunflower seed
1/4 cup pumpkin seed
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 & 1/4 cups oats
2 tbsp cacao nibs
1/2 cup maple agave
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
Preheat oven to 400F. In a large bowl mix all ingredients except the dried cranberries, apricots, maple syrup, and coconut oil. In a medium sized bowl mix the maple syrup and coconut oil. Dump wet mixture onto dry and stir well. Scoop onto baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and stir oat mixture all around. Bake for another 10 minutes watching carefully during the last 5 minutes. When you remove from oven, carefully stir in the dried fruit. Makes 5 cups.
Pumpkin Brownie Pie
Pumpkin Brownie Layer:
• 1 cup canned pumpkin
• 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp sugar
• 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
• 3/4 cup white kamut flour (or white)
• 1.5 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1 tbsp cornstarch (or arrowroot/tapioca)
• 1/4 cup dutch processed cocoa powder
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
Pumpkin Pie Layer:
• 1 cup canned pumpkin
• 2 tbsp cornstarch (or arrowroot/tapioca)
• 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 3 tbsp almond milk
• 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger, 1/4 tsp nutmeg)
• Shaved chocolate, for garnish
• 1/4 cup margarine
• 1/2 cup Sucanat (or brown sugar)
• 1/3 cup spelt flour
• 3/4 cups chopped pecans (I didn`t have- optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a pie pan.
2. For brownie layer: In a stand mixer or by hand, mix together the coconut oil, pumpkin, vanilla, and sugar until blended well. Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch, baking, soda, sea salt and mix until incorporated. Take the entire mixture and place in pie pan. Wet spatula and spread around evenly so it is smooth.
3. For pumpkin layer: In a large bowl mix together the pumpkin, vanilla, and milk. In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well until all clumps are gone. Now add on top of brownie mixture. Garnish with grated chocolate (I used a lemon zester to grate the chocolate).
4. For Pecan topping: Mix all ingredients until well combined and sprinkle on top of the pie.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350F. Remove from oven and cool for 20-30 minutes and then move to the fridge to chill for 1.5 hours.
6. Serves approx 8-12 slices.
Green Machine Smoothie
1 cup Frozen Strawberries or ½-frozen banana
3 cups organic spinach
1 scoop Amazing Greens, green powder
1 tbsp flax oil
2tbsp chia seeds
1 scoop vanilla (or plain) protein powder (I use IsoPure)
8oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 tsp minced ginger
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!!!
- 1 sweet potato
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ginger, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice potatoes into very thin slices.
- Sprinkle with slat and pepper.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- In a bowl, Whisk together yogurt, honey, and ginger.
- serve with chips