Found yourself with only one dumbbell? Maybe you just want to use one, it doesn’t matter- Here is a great single-dumbbell, Total Body workout.
Do 15 reps of each move, then rest before starting from the top. Complete 3 full times.
All exercises are done holding a single dumbbell with BOTH hands unless otherwise stated (trust me) 🙂
1) Dumbbell Wood Chop (low to high)
2) Squat (dumbell held at chest height)
3) Biceps Curl (One arm at a time)
4) Tricep Overhead Extension
5) Chest Press (one arm at a time)
6) Crunch (weight held at chest)
7) Shoulder Press (one arm at a time)